What factors can cause chronic nephritis?2017-05-11 19:27
Chronic nephritis is a common kidney disease, which is about glomerular damage. As is well known, the kidneys have a large number of nephrons, each of which includes glomeruli. The glomeruli have blood filtration function, toxins and waste excrete blood, and it can also carry excess liquid. If the glomeruli are damaged, the kidneys can not work as usual. Chronic nephritis is a progressive kidney disease. If the patient does not have timely and effective treatment, they will eventually develop into renal failure. In order to prevent the disease, some people may have a problem: what factors can cause chronic nephritis?
Glomerulonephritis is a chronic disease that can be caused by a variety of factors, and it is not an independent disease. This is usually the cause of immune factors, and many diseases produce immune complexes located in the kidneys, which will lead to chronic nephritis. Here are some common factors that can cause chronic nephritis.
1. Streptococcal infection Streptococcal infection, throat infections and skin infections can cause chronic nephritis, upper respiratory tract infection is also likely to cause kidney disease.
2. other kidney disease IgA nephropathy or lupus can cause chronic nephritis, because these two diseases are autoimmune diseases, more likely to cause chronic nephritis.
3. Genetic factors If the patient has a family history of nephritis, they have a higher risk of suffering from chronic nephritis.
4. Pulmonary hemorrhagic nephritis syndrome It is also an autoimmune disease that can cause kidney damage, so it is also a risk factor for chronic nephritis.
5. Drugs As we know, drugs tend to have a negative impact on human health. Therefore, some drugs can cause chronic nephritis, such as aspirin and penicillamine. If people take these drugs for a long time, they will suffer from chronic nephritis.
Based on the above, we know that chronic nephritis can be caused by many factors. If you are a patient of these diseases, it is necessary to pay more attention to your own state, it is best to regularly check the kidneys.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.